Monday, March 8, 2010

Credit Card, Negotiations for Better Terms | Free Sample Printable Blank Legal Forms

Credit Card, Negotiations for Better Terms




Name on Account:
Account Number:

Dear Customer Services Representative:

This letter serves as notification of my refusal of the new terms offered by you in connection with my credit card. Please cancel my credit card unless you will do the following: _____________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________.


I will assume that the account has been closed unless I hear that you have modified your terms as requested above.

Thank you for your good services to date, which have been much appreciated.

Please let me know of your decision at your earliest convenience but without disrupting your normal review process timetable.

Best regards,

___________
Writer

No comments: